Monday, February 25, 2008

movie songs!




so for our choir program we always do a pops concert at the end of the year. its just a fun concert where we sing only pop songs!
This years theme is "Lets go to the Movies!" My friend Kristin and I want to do a number, but we are in need of idea's from movies! So if any of you have a good song from a movie you''d like to suggest, please do so! Thanks!

3 comments:

suzanne said...

How about something from Dream Girls? Let's see.....I"ll keep thinking.....Old movies perhaps like Funny Girl? Funniest song called 'I'm The Greatest Star'....You are probably looking for more contemporary however.....

Shauna said...

what about a classic disney movie song? i don't know which one. Or...hmmm....i don't know! i'll try to think of some more!

Anonymous said...

Hmmm...I'll let you know if I think of anything