Wednesday, April 30, 2008

oh my suns...

Well, as almost all Arizonians know.. the Suns lost last night and are now done with the playoffs! I'm really sad actually... i have a crush on like the team in general, but especially on Nash and Bell. I don't know what it is about them two, because really Nash isn't that cute, but boy is he a great player! But Raja.... Dang! he is just HOT.. really! so now i'm sad because they aren't in the play-offs anymore and i don't know who to root for! :( so here is my little shout out to the Suns! Go get em' next year!

raja.. isn't he presh! nash... not as cute!






6 comments:

Ie Ling said...

i dont really follow basketball but i think i heard that the lakers are still in it. you could root for them. =)

Shauna said...

honestly. nash's bball skills make him more attractive.
but the hottest of them all is shaq. please. ha!
i am sad they lost...it was kinda an ugly series.
hopefully one of these years they can win it all!!

Sumo @ Sumo's Sweet Stuff said...

Oh Nat....Bell is such a whiny jerk! I guess he's okay to look at. I know how you feel, though. The Jazz are killing me right now! They better win on Friday! You can root for them now - they are going to need it if they make it to the next round and the Lakers! :)

(I have a crush on Tim Duncan - sorry - go spurs!)

KP said...

i am sad they lost :(
next year for sure they will take it all the way!! wait, i say that EVERY year.
yay.

Sharon said...

I agree with Summer...I'm a Tim Duncan fan and I love the Spurs, you should root for them! Nash is pretty nasty looking in my opinion but he definitely looks better with his short hair, the long hair was pretty gross!

Dyan said...

Oh natalie...you know exactly what I'd say about you and Bell...and I can't blame you, we all have it somewhere in us! :) As for Nasty Nash, we'll just leave it at being a good ball player!