Tuesday, July 1, 2008

bowl...

so i am taking a bowling class and today i got a 147! i was so proud of myself. :) i actaully feel like i am learnig how to do stuff the right way! My goal is 200 by the end of the month!

4 comments:

Shauna said...

If you get 200, I will be very impressed. I am taking bowling for my 3rd time am yet to break 200. haha!

KP said...

good job natalie! shauna was just telling me like 5 min. ago the score she got in her bowling class! you guys are good bowlers, it must run in the fam! me on the other hand....HA! lol

Dani said...

I love bowling! I am much better at it on the Wii than I am in real life. Glad to hear you are enjoying the college life... no surprise there!

jacque said...

Are you serious? that's like super good!