Well, lots of you have been requesting pictures of my apartment! here you go!
my bed.






end of bed, bookself i guess you can call it!
my desk.
my living room!
some of my roomies! Lacey in pink, courtney in green, joy in white. :) so fun!
my spacious kitchen!
the bathroom. one of these on each side!
I really am having a blast up here! it's s fun and my roommates are so fun and nice! i think it'll be a great year!
8 comments:
Looks so good!!! Loved the tour.:):) It seems like you've been there much longer than a few days. I wish I could see your roomies better!! You really do have a nice place to live. It's starting to look like home!! I think you'll love it. What are you going to do with your living room bookcase? Go Aggies!!!
Cute! Are you glad to finally be up at USU? I'm sure you're loving it!
I'm glad you're having so much fun! Your apt looks way cute...and very spacious which is always nice! I'm excited to come up there in a couple weeks to see it all in person! xoxo
How fun! You are going to love USU....it is great....just be prepared for a COLD winter! Where are you living? On campus?
yay natalie!
the room and apartment are so cute..you're gonna have so much fun you little college girl you! :) haha. miss you already tho. please. hahaha.
Very stylish! Glad you are settling in so well.........good luck with your first week of classes! loves......
I love the decor of your apartment. It reminds me of the Target commercials that they've been playing all during the olympics! Your roomies look like cute girls. Glad you are having fun so far!
Good 'ol Snow Hall! That brings back so many memories. I'm sure you will have as much fun - or more! - as I did. USU is the best! Go Aggies!
Post a Comment