Holy cow!! That is BY FAR the biggest snowman i have ever seen!! That looks like fun!!
Looks like fun! And I'm with Shauna - That's the biggest snowman I think I've ever seen, and I grew up with snow! :)
That's an awesome snowman!! They are fun to make. It made you look little. :-) I'm glad you're having fun in the snow. When you are having fun it seems to make the snow a little more bearable!!
ps, like your red coat!
check one off of your bucket list! :)
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Holy cow!! That is BY FAR the biggest snowman i have ever seen!! That looks like fun!!
Looks like fun! And I'm with Shauna - That's the biggest snowman I think I've ever seen, and I grew up with snow! :)
That's an awesome snowman!! They are fun to make. It made you look little. :-) I'm glad you're having fun in the snow. When you are having fun it seems to make the snow a little more bearable!!
ps, like your red coat!
check one off of your bucket list! :)
Post a Comment