I LOVE this school.
I mean, what other school has free concerts Monday night, movie on the quad Tuesday night, Foam dance party Wednesday night, Bingo Thursday night, and 80's dance Friday night.
yeah, didn't think so! :)
Life is good.
Pics of my apartment coming soon.
5 comments:
glad you're having so much fun already!!
....and how were your classes?!...miss social girl! :)
It really is a great school. I totally remember going to the movie on the quad....we saw "The Count of Monte Cristo". Fun memmories! Sounds like you are going to have a fun year!
aw yay! so glad you're happy up at school and having a blast!
i started yesterday...i love school too! its stressful at the same time tho lol.
anyway, thanks again so much for calling to wish me a happy birthday monday. remember you can call me anytime you need to! :) love you nat!
Do you have to love it quite so much?? I'm glad you are having fun but what about your academic endeavors????
Post a Comment