Basically it´s 3 different cities we stopped at that have Incan Ruins.
Each place we stopped at got more and more beautiful. I don´t think it
was necessarily the Incan Ruins that made it beautiful, but the
surroundings. We were usually on top of a mountain looking down around
little towns. I am still in awe of how people back then thought
through things. Most of the places we stopped at were agricultural,
and the Incans would build like tiers on the side of the mountain and
would plant all different crops in order of when and where the sun
would hit it! It´s truly amazing what these people did, without the
technology they had! It was an all day adventure. We left Cusco about
8:30 and arrived back at 8:15. Lots of riding on the bus but it was
worth it for what we saw!
here are some pics! I took tons but it takes a while for them to load, so this is all you are getting today! Enjoy!
9 comments:
That looks pretty incredible! I'm so jealous of the neat experiences you are having!
NATALIE. i honestly gasped at all of these pictures when i saw them. gr8 photography. gr8 gr8. keep up the life!
Those are amazing photos. so cool that your are having the experiences that you are!
you are right...sooo pretty!
oh, i super jealous at this moment! looks wonderful there and i want to do something like this one day. the scenery looks GORGEOUS, so do you!
WOW...such beauty. I looks so lush. I would love to be there...just the name "Sacred Valley" calls to me....
That is beautiful! What an amazing experience!! How is the spanish coming?
Sure looks like you are taking advantange of your time in Peru! Looks wonderfully fun and amazing! However, the minute I read that you had spent lots of time on a bus, my legs started twitching!
This is amazing nat! I'm so excited for you! What a cool experience.
Post a Comment