Friday, May 21, 2010

On my way to work this morning I heard the song by Chris Daughtry, I'm Comin Home. These lyrics got me thinking:

"I'm going home, back to the place where I belong"

Home. Yes, "it's where the heart is", but what if your heart is torn in many different directions? Huh? then where is it?

For example, I consider all these places my home.


Zhenjiang, China

Lajolla, CA

Rochester, NY

Cusco, Peru

Logan, UT

Tempe, AZ

Once I thought of all these places I then decided that home is....

"what makes you who you are today"

thank you home.
I appreciate it.

4 comments:

Madison Beyers said...

agreed Adel.
I also think "home" is the made by the people who are in those places with you.

I LOVE YOU!

jacque said...

Ahhhh,some of those pics bring back alot of memories for me. I wish i could call LJ my permanent home! :)

mom-jayne said...

Ahhhh...for me home is wherever I am with those I love. :)

Brooke Shoko said...

so appropriate.
good point, natatat.