true. you eat graham crackers and milk often:D you are great.
oh nattles.this is just SO you- and that's why i approve, love, and miss.
Graham crackers and milk will forever remind me of when we used to visit gma and gpa when they still lived in Utah. Sam and I would be the last to go to bed and gpa would always give us chocolate graham crackers and milk as a late night snack. Yummy.
How do I get the Natl Geo photo of the day...I want to see something beautiful everyday and now that you are gone...well...you know.
Post a Comment
4 comments:
true. you eat graham crackers and milk often:D
you are great.
oh nattles.
this is just SO you- and that's why i approve, love, and miss.
Graham crackers and milk will forever remind me of when we used to visit gma and gpa when they still lived in Utah. Sam and I would be the last to go to bed and gpa would always give us chocolate graham crackers and milk as a late night snack.
Yummy.
How do I get the Natl Geo photo of the day...I want to see something beautiful everyday and now that you are gone...well...you know.
Post a Comment