I don't know if it's Thanksgiving that has got me thinking
or maybe I am really growing up?
Could it be? nope, probably just thanksgiving.
I would say that the thing I'm most grateful for is my family.
They are truly great, I could not ask for a more caring, loving, accepting family.
I look up to every single one of them.
They're all wonderful.
So thanks family, glad to be part of the herd.

and of course, the ones who taught us, encouraged us, and molded usinto what we are today, and willingly continue to do so...
what are you thankful for?
2 comments:
i am BG for fiddler on the roof...haha! my list certainly begins with all the people listed by you, including you. and i still love love love the outfit in the pic with Robs.
Ah Nat...maybe you are growing up!!
I too, love the outfit in the pic with Robs! It's fun to see him taller than you! And...I LOVE THE HERD!!!
Post a Comment