where I was living and with who... I would answer:
"In a house with 10 girls!"
You should have seen the looks I got from the people.
ten girls, one house. Are you CRAZY?
maybe i was, maybe i still am, but i wouldn't have it any other way.
i love them all.
what most people don't know is that we all have different schedules, different activities, different lives.
really, i feel like 5 people live in our house because i go everyday without seeing at least one roommate.
Take today for instance.
It's a saturday afternoon and only two of us are home.


that's right. Lori and I.
it's been nice though. just enjoying the Rickety 10.
other than that.
***I've officially decided George Clooney is sexy.
if I was older, I'd go for him.

***I treated myself to one of these today:

***I can't wait for summer time.
***I can officially say my sister gets home NEXT MONTH.

***Valentines day is overrated, why can't people celebrate love everyday?

***Peace and Love, Always.
No comments:
Post a Comment