These two ladies are headed up to UT on Thursday night!
Since I've moved up to UT we've been talking about a Sister's Weekend.
It's finally happening now that Shauna lives here too.
I'm SO excited. It'll be so great.
We are ready to PARTY.
I hope this week goes by quickly and the weekend drags on :)
Can't wait Jac and Dyan. please come quickly.
4 comments:
Sister time...the BEST!!! I know you'll have a blast!!!
Yay, can't wait!!!! And don't think it takes Shauna living up there now for me to come (of course it's an extra perk and convenient!). I think it's more that the timing is good...twins aren't babies (sniff, sniff)anymore and finances are somewhat stable to allow me a trip (once again just don't expect couches in our front rooms when you come here next)! 4 days sisters!!
YAYYYY. NO PUEDO ESPERAR!!
seriously, so excited. it's gonna be a blast. and the weather is supposed to super nice this weekend too..yay for that!
wait, so fun! i want to come!!!
Post a Comment