I leave on my mission in about two days!! Can you believe it?! It's finally here.
I am SOOOOO excited and can't even wait.
Just skip the MTC and get me to Chile please.
Ok, not really, I'm excited for the MTC. I've only heard wonderful things.
So, I guess it's time for me to give up this blog (for 18 months).
To follow my mission and hear all about my adventures please follow:
www.vivavina.blogspot.com
I'll be back in 1.5 years! Chau :)
6 comments:
part of me wishes we were doing it all together, but i trust you'll live it up for the both of us! :) love you nat.
wow, natalie! that's so craZy...SO soon!! we're so glad we got to hear you speak at your farewell. you're going to be an awesome missionary! good luck and we'll be following your blog. loves!! :)
Best of luck - tho it's more that luck! Best of hard work, best of God's grace, best of obedience! Love you Natty Gan!
So excited for you, Nat! You are going to be such a blessing in the mission field. I can't wait to hear all about it!
You're gonna rock it girl!! Have the best time! :) You are such an incredible example and will be an even more incredible missionary!
AHH!!
You'll be an awesome missionary and I am seriously so excited to read your emails and hear about all of the cool experiences you'll have!
Que seas obediente, trabajes duro, ame la gente y se que El Senor te bendicira muchisimo.
LOVE YOU NAT!
Post a Comment