
Well, on Wednesday night's game, i hurt my knee. I'm on cructhes and my brother Kenny said it's most likely a severe sprain in my MCL and maybe a slight tear in my maniscus. So, its a bummer! Hopefully i'll be off of crutches in a couple days, they are soooooo annoying. I'll probably be out for atleast 2 weeks. Its just a bummer starting the season not playing. Senior year.. man! Well, thats the scoop with that. I didn't end up going shooting on Thursday because, i'm on crutches. But Thanksgiving was fun. Everyone came over and we played a couple games and ate delicious food, and just had a good time! Today is Kenny's Birthday so we are going out to lunch and doing the whole b-day thing, it will be fun. Then i'm going to my game to cheer on the team! :) yay.
3 comments:
that really does stink about your knee. i hope you can get back to playing, and even just walking , soon! :)
hey nat! i know i always tease you about your knee, but really it is a bummer and i'm sorry it happened! but life goes on-right? all i have to say is (and i have said it before...good thing your in jaztecs....and please don't hurt me with your crutches if you still have them when i come home in 3 weeks!! hahaha....love you nat!! heal!
Your mom let me know about your MRI results. If thats not a giant bummer! I'm soooo sorry......Just wanted you to know I am thinking about you and have added you to my prayer list!
Post a Comment