Thursday, May 15, 2008

graduation dress?

which dress should i wear to graduation?



plain black with sweater over it- more simple




this is silky with a tie around the waist- more noticeable

i'll look cuter on the actual night, but for now you'll have to deal. haha

7 comments:

Shauna said...

Wait, both are so cute. Hm, i already discussed with you what i think..but ya, the colorful one for graduation..then the black w/ shrug for sem graduation! You have one more day of CDS! Ah!

nison (nic + allison) said...

I agree with Shauna - wear the silky to dress it up and leave high school with a BANG! haha

Sharon said...

I agree with the two of them. I really like them both, but I would say the silky one for your graduation! You look so dang cute!

Ty & Shay Nansel said...

Natalie, agree with everyone else. Yep. I can't even believe you are graduating! ah im so excited for you!! yay life and being old! ha

jacque said...

I like the colored dress too but just make sure it doesn't get covered by your graduation gown. I think my robe thingy was closed the whole time.

Shauna said...

Ya, agreed with jac...just like unzip the front of your gown for pics...then you see the dress, but wear the beautiful yellow gown still! haha!

suzanne said...

I say wear the silky one for sem graduation so it will be seen. The black with the shrug is plainer but it will be under your grad gown anyways! That's my two cents worth.........