Oh man...i am super jealous! you guys will have so much fun though! you have to take a lot of pics with your new camera you got! yay!!
you favorite child you...haha..wait, I think I've had a few trips there myself so I guess I was the favorite before you?! Take lots of trips and I hope to see you on the Today Show!
okay, take lots of pictures too....
you are in NYC right now....that is so cool! i want to go there some day!!
i want to live there someday!
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Oh man...i am super jealous! you guys will have so much fun though! you have to take a lot of pics with your new camera you got! yay!!
you favorite child you...haha..wait, I think I've had a few trips there myself so I guess I was the favorite before you?! Take lots of trips and I hope to see you on the Today Show!
okay, take lots of pictures too....
you are in NYC right now....that is so cool! i want to go there some day!!
i want to live there someday!
Post a Comment