Wednesday, June 11, 2008

the city that never sleeps!

Well, my trip to New York was a blast! we did all the touristy stuff, went to 3 shows, visited with old family friends, saw the town i was born in, and lived it up in the city! :)


Enchanted anyone?

me at central park

the statue of liberty! :)

ellis island.

top of the rock. my fav picture of the trip!

robbie and dad in Cooperstown.

the wooden tulip. ah!

my first house!

the sacred grove.

niagara falls.

it was a great trip, with lots of unforgetable things seen, heard, and smelt. (some not as pleasant as others, but hey... it is New York) I loved it and hope to go back someday and experience it all again.

4 comments:

Dyan said...

It really is a fabo city! I just love the energy there! I too can't wait to go back someday! I'm glad to see the wooden tulip trimmed up some of the bushes and you can actually see the place (at least I think that's good?!). And 4 Foxbourne RD...love that house and the memories there...glad ya'll had such a great trip!

KP said...

that is just really cool to me your family got to go there!! SO COOL! looks like you guys had so much fun!!!

Shauna said...

Yay for NY! Glad you guys had such a good time...you should post some more pics...

jacque said...

looking at your pics brought back a flood of memories from living there and past trips! So glad you got to experience it again!