Friday, June 13, 2008

every goodbye means another hello!

Well, i leave AZ tomorrow mornign and make my way up to Utah! yay. i'm very excited to say the least, but i will miss my family! I can't wait to move into my room and attend the BYU parties... whoo-who!

goodbye AZ, we will meet again.

4 comments:

Shauna said...

Aw, my little sister is growing up! haha! But for reals, I'm excited for you to start college! You and Kristin will have so much fun! See you next week!!

Dyan said...

nice title...i think i've heard that before! :) have fun movin' in to your new place!

Sumo @ Sumo's Sweet Stuff said...

I'm so excited for you! You are going to have such a great time! Hopefully we can tear you away from all of your college fun to come have dinner at our house sometime! I'm glad you'll be so close!

jacque said...

Oh, I love that song! :) We will greatly miss you, but you are so ready for the college scene that it makes it a little easier to let you go!