Tuesday, October 21, 2008

paint the night away...

Last night in honor of homecoming week they had a paint dance. Me and my friends dressed in our grubby clothes to get dance the night away and get drenched with paint! and we did. It was so much fun! However, we didn't think about driving home, so we stripped down into our bra's and undies so that the car wouldn't get all covered in paint. It was so funny! It was a way fun time and I'm glad i have fun friends to experience things like this with!
us before the party. (from left to right, then bottom row: madison, tara, ryleigh, kaitlyn, talia, lauren, me, riley)
and us after the party!
madison and i   :D
my hair afterwords. it was like a birds nest!

we are warriors! haha...

After the dance it took a while to get the paint out of my hair, and off my body but it was 100% worth it. 

7 comments:

Dani said...

That is crazy! I can't even tell who's who with the paint all over you! How fun!

KP said...

haha! that looks like fun natalie...you totally would get covered! :)
yay.

Shauna said...

that looks like way fun!! i want to go to a paint dance partayyy.

mom-jayne said...

I want to know how you got from your cars back into your apartment???? It does look like a blast! You are definitely living the college life. Loves.....

Dyan said...

Very fun! I've never heard of a paint dance party, but I think I'd like it! And I like how mom was wondering about you getting from the car to the apt! That is an intersting question....:)

Anonymous said...

lets just say.. we ran really fast!!! haha

Michele Ringer said...

i love you baby! make me a blog friend... lol idk how to work this!