Sunday, October 12, 2008

snow?!

so this past weekend was so fun! Mom came up friday afternoon and picked me up at USU and headed up to Rexburg to spend mother's weekend! It was so fun to spend time with Shauna and Mom. Saturday morning we went to a morning side and a few classes. They were really good for the part that i was awake. I wasn't feeling all that great, so it was hard for me to stay awake! But after the classes we headed over to a luncheon and i got to experience something for the first time! SNOW! i finally got to see snow fall. And the first thing i said was "i don't like it" but i think it was becuase i wasn't feeling well. So Saturday afternoon, we went back to the hotel and took a nap and then headed to dinner and a concert that night. Sunday we woke up ate breakfast, went back to sleep and then went to church at 1:30, came back to Na's apartment had dinner and then Mom and I headed back to Logan! Driving back we entered a snow storm coming into Cache Valley. Mom didn't enjoy driving in it, but i felt like i was on space mountain! haha.
We got to my apartment and Mom met a few of my friends and then we went to the university inn, and are gonna lay down for the night! it was so fun to spend a weekend away with Mom and Shauna! :) I've decided that i like the snow. it's so pretty!
Shauna, Mom, and I in Rexburg
my 1st time in the snow!

the snow in Logan! it's crazy! but beautiful. 

5 comments:

Dyan said...

So fun you got to be with mom and na! Sounds like a relaxing and fun time! I can't believe it's your 1st time in snow...though I don't know why i'd think otherwise being an AZ girl! Let's see how you like it in another 6 months when it's still on the ground!

Shauna said...

So glad you and mom got to come up! And ya...just wait for another few months and I'm sure you'll be wanting to be in the az weather!! haha!

Dani said...

Oh, I bet you'll love the snow when you discover all the fun things there are to do in it! Sledding, snow angels, snowboarding, or cuddling next to some cutie drinking hot chocolate! Yeah, you'll like that! :)

mom-jayne said...

We did have a good time-didn't we?
I can't believe how much snow we had over the weekend. And then to come back home where we are having record highs for this time of year. Crazy!!! You will learn to enjoy the snow. Lot's of fun things to do. Thanks for taking time to go up to Shauna's with me. You are a great travel buddy! I loved being with you both. Love you and miss you.

jacque said...

Brrr.I think I like basking in the sun by the pool! I'm bummed that it didn't work out for me to come too but sooo glad you had a good time.