Tuesday, March 24, 2009

the guardians.

Can i please just say that the two most amazing people I know are in this picture below...

yes, my mother and father. Seriously, I don't know if any parents can beat what they have done for me. They have been at every game of mine since the age of 3, every choir concert, always allowed me to try new things, supported me and continue to do so, answer my annoying phone calls and talk to me through them, get excited with me, taught me the skills in athletics I needed to be successful, send me packages with treats in them, have always been able to give me priesthood blessings when i needed them, take me on shopping trips, taught me right from wrong, taught me the importance of the gospel in my life and so much more! But the best of all loved me unconditionally. 
I love them so much and am excited to see them this weekend! 

7 comments:

SG said...

Dad and Mom really are the best! I love them mucho!! And jeal you get to see them this weekend.

Sumo @ Sumo's Sweet Stuff said...

It's amazing what a difference it can make having wonderful, supportive parents in your life! What a blessing!

mom-jayne said...

Actually, you and your brothers and sisters are the best! You make it easy to be parents.:)
We love you Nat....

nison (nic + allison) said...

Love parents!

Dani said...

You parents are pretty amazing!

Dyan said...

and the list could go on and on and on...

KP said...

awww i love your parents too. i always feel so at home when im in their home...like an extra daughter! :)