Tuesday, March 17, 2009

the "N.S." diet

I decided I'm going off treats and sweets for a while. Shauna and I are doing this together. We are each others mentors. We are planning to check up on each other everyday and make sure that we are sticking to the "N.S." diet. N.S. stands for NO SWEETS and natalie and shauna! haha
i just figured that i don't need to be eating them, it's healthier for me and i'd rather be healthy!

i guess no more of these.....  

for a while anyways!

6 comments:

Sumo @ Sumo's Sweet Stuff said...

What a great goal! That's kind of my goal right now, too. I either don't eat them at all, or I just have very small amounts (i.e. a bite of Josh's ice cream instead of a whole bowl!)

Good luck! :)

Dani said...

Good luck with that!! I need to do that for a while just to get my sweet tooth in check. My body thinks I need something sweet every night... it doesn't. I need to break the habit.

Dyan said...

hmmmm...i'll pass on that! i'm sure my body could use a sweets detox though...maybe after the twins...probably not though. good for N and S though!

Shauna said...

i don't know how long i can keep it up! ha!

mom-jayne said...

Wish I had your discipline. Ugh!!
Life without a nightly treat...not so sure I could do it!! Good for both of you!

Shauna said...

those treats in the pic look SO dang good. hmm...ha!