Monday, May 11, 2009
employed in the bad economy.
I'm just here to say that the economy isn't AS bad as everyone says it is. I got home from school and decided to look for a summer job.... I went out on Tuesday and just got tons of applications from various places. I walked into a couple different places and got interviews later that afternoon. So I went to an interview at Express (the retail store), it went well, then later that night I received a call from them offering me a job! In one day, I got a job! I can't complain, they are working with my hours I need off for a physical therapy internship, plus, no sundays! I really think it'll be great, the people seems fun, cute clothes, good discounts, can't be that bad!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
yay for you! i'm looking forward to the discounts.....
Congrats!
Wish I lived closer so I could take advantage of those discounts!! :)
Post a Comment