Tuesday, April 28, 2009

on my way...

Wow… what a year! Seriously, I could not have asked for a better freshman year of college. It’s been so fun, filled with memories, good people, new experiments and so much more! It’s weird that today I am in the library for my last time as a freshman EVER studying for 2 finals tomorrow! The people I have met this year have made this year by far the greatest. My roommates, bishopric, professors, library friends, random connections that my mom knew, Logan creepsters, and of course the most important.. My friends. 

It will be so weird leaving these people for the next 4 months, I have become SO close to some of them I really don’t know what I’m going to do without our late night talks, random study sessions in the library, or laughing fests. Ah… it’ll be so weird. However, I know that in 4 months I’ll be reunited with these people and all will be well again. Here are some favorite pictures from the year!

Enjoy!


      

    




5 comments:

Brooke Shoko said...

LOVE IT. this year really has been so good and definitely would have bee completely different if i wouldn't have met YOU!! :) thanks so much for being a best friend! im going to miss you. ah. i love you natalie sargent. and for anyone out there who hears this, i am screaming to the world "I love natalie sargeant!" ha :) ok good bye.

mom-jayne said...

It makes me so happy that you have loved your time at USU this year. It makes me more happy that you'll be home for a few months. I'm glad you have such good friends. Wish I could know them better. Maybe we could get them to come for a visit????

Madison Beyers said...

I just love you. I mean how grateful are we for Sara!! haha Im sure we would have met anyway but she sure did bypass that step for us!
You have no idea how much i love and appreciate you! you are without a doubt the best friend i could have ever wished for! i cannot wait till we live together! it will be such a good experience! I will talk to you oh so soon!!!

KP said...

cute natalie!! aww wow you're a sophomore now..craziness! i can't wait to see you! possibly today?!?! me and shauna are going to re-unite tonight baby. love her. love u too.
okay. bye! :)

Shauna said...

so glad your first year of college was great!
and that you lived it up!!


the next 3 years will go by SO fast so keep on living it up and enjoy it!!




but for now. play with me in az.

ha.