I was thinking tonight how fun it would be to be in Washington D.C. for the big 4th of July parade and everything like my family was about 7 years ago! We got all the hook ups with the parade because we know the guy who is in charge of it! It was such a memorable experience! The 4th of July is really a great holiday when you stop and think about it. Independence day. Our freedom to make blog posts like this one, freedom to dress how we'd like, freedoms to voice our opinion. America is great! HAPPY 4th OF JULY!
4 comments:
Yes that was very fun...except for the weird guy that asked me to dance right there next to everyone-eww. My favorite fireworks are still the ones from Jackson Hole...minus the Teton.
P.E.R.F.E.C.T.
happy 4th of july!!
**********************
* ****** * *****
***********
(those were fireworkes ) ha.
love you!
ahhh..being in the DC parade was THE best 4th of july evvvv.
lj in like 1.5 ish days!! yayy
I missed fireworks this year. Hope I never miss them again!! My fav was definately Jackson Hole. I'll never forget how close they were and how the sound reverberated in the mountains and the ground shook. Awesome--gotta love the 4th.
Post a Comment