oooh my gosh. i LOVE the pic of gunner and evan on the skateboard!! that's precious with a capital, "P"!!!
Love it and wish we could do it all over again next week!!
I can almost smell the ocean through the pics...almost. Some very cute pics there. Skye will have to super impose me in the sibling pic..haha! After last years apparently I don't look enough like the rest of you anyway to fit in! :)
yay for la jolla!!
want to be back there.....now! :)
Post a Comment
5 comments:
oooh my gosh. i LOVE the pic of gunner and evan on the skateboard!! that's precious with a capital, "P"!!!
Love it and wish we could do it all over again next week!!
I can almost smell the ocean through the pics...almost. Some very cute pics there. Skye will have to super impose me in the sibling pic..haha! After last years apparently I don't look enough like the rest of you anyway to fit in! :)
yay for la jolla!!
want to be back there.....now! :)
Post a Comment