Everyday I see Asian people on campus. I love how walk with umbrellas in the sun, I love how they wear unique clothes, I love how some can't speak very good english, I love the way they laugh, I love how they are on their asian homepage in the computer lab, I love the mini dresses with tights they wear when it's 94 degrees outside, I love how they don't show emotions, I love how I can understand them better than most people, I love how they get embarrassed when you mention any crushes they may have. I just love them in general. And I really miss this one...

She is just such a good kid. She graduated high school and now is on to bigger and better things. She is still planning on getting married in white jeans. She still hasn't had a crush on a boy at least to my knowledge. She enjoys to sleep in late. She is going to study French and English at the University in Nanjing. She once said her math teacher looks like a green monster (hulk). She thought all Americans ate were hamburgers and hot dogs. She loved to watch So You Think You Can Dance. She is a really just a true, complete, through and through Asian at heart. And I LOVE IT.
4 comments:
"She enjoys to sleep in late". I think their influence is taking over your english skills. Haha!
I miss her too--especially last night when the auditions for "You think you can dance" began again.
Wonder when we'll see her again? She really is such a fun, great person...
I love watching people, especially people from different cultures. They can be so peculiar. I'm sure they are thinking the same thing about us too!
The umbrellas...yes!! My chinese mom ALWAYS wanted me to take one outside with me...Fish finally understood once she got here what I meant by being an AZ girl! :)
i cant remember her name...i wanna say, zoe? not pronounced zoee...haha. um anyway. she was so nice. i still have that picture she made me. yay.
Post a Comment