"We extend to you the invitations he gave Friday.
DIVINE HOLY FELLOWSHIP
-- Seek DAILY to establish and maintain a “clear vertical line” with Heavenly Father and Jesus Christ by:
-- Arise 15-20 minutes early for prayer and scripture study (at least 5 minutes of Book of Mormon study)
-- Prepare to be alert for that valuable study time by first exercising, showering, and dressing for the Lord as we would for the Prophet.
-- Elder Kikuchi left us his promise that if we follow this counsel, we will experience a total change in our personal lives with clearer minds and better recollection in our academics."
-- Seek DAILY to establish and maintain a “clear vertical line” with Heavenly Father and Jesus Christ by:
-- Arise 15-20 minutes early for prayer and scripture study (at least 5 minutes of Book of Mormon study)
-- Prepare to be alert for that valuable study time by first exercising, showering, and dressing for the Lord as we would for the Prophet.
-- Elder Kikuchi left us his promise that if we follow this counsel, we will experience a total change in our personal lives with clearer minds and better recollection in our academics."
A few of my roommates and I decided to take on his challenge. We started yesterday and I can honestly say I feel a difference in my studies and just how I feel in general. I've been waking up earlier to study the scriptures (I can't get up that early for exercise, but it'll come) and it is SO much more enjoyable and I'm not just rushing to get through them to go to bed, I feel better throughout the day, and its only been 2 days. I cannot wait to really have this form into a pattern and something that I don't think about, it just happens. I love how that if we listen to the brethren and their challenges they give to us the things they promise will happen. Just having these past 2 days makes me SO excited for General Conference and all the advice and guidance we will get to hear.
2 comments:
Wow!! I'm impressed with all of you. I'm needing something to get me doing better...maybe I'll join you!! Thanks for the inspiration!
thanks for sharing that nat! i am seriously going to work on doing that. i need to. glad to hear you're so happy this semester up at school! it sounds like you have so much fun!!!
Post a Comment