Once I got to Vegas, dad met me at our Hotel and once we got settled in we took off to Dinner and a Magic Show, seriously, I don't know how magicians do it. I am always in shock when I see someone do magic. It's so entertaining.
waiting for the magic show!
Since I've been home it's been kinda busy, Friday night Robbie had a b-ball game I went to and then I unpacked EVERYTHING basically. Then Saturday Evan had a birthday party! It was so fun to see the whole fam and celebrate Evans 3rd!
Kenny and Kayla brought their new dog Pico, it was a hit, and I fell in love!
Then Saturday night it was Robbie's choir concert and the Alumni get to come back and sing the Hallelujah Chorus with the A Cappella Choir.
Can you see 4 of us on stage? :)
one year we are going to get all 6 kids. I'm sure of it!
4 comments:
yay! you're home!! that means its closer to my wedding day :)
cant wait to see you!!!
Miss that gorgeous family of yours! Enjoy the holidays with all of them!
Love seeing the sargent smiles! Love you all!
I have to admit, the alumni concert was quite fun. I would be up for doing it again with the 6 of us! December 2011-mark your calendars!
Post a Comment