Friday, December 4, 2009

I can't even believe I'm saying this, but I wish it would snow! I leave in a week, and no snow is on the ground, or falling from the sky. I just need a little of it before I go home. So....
Dear Snow, 
Please hurry up and fall from the sky so it ground looks white. So people slip and fall on campus. It'll make me feel like Christmas is coming. And I like when it snows a little bit.
Thanks so much,
Natalie

3 comments:

mom-jayne said...

Let it snow...let it snow...let it snow. You crazy girl!! Give me my AZ sunshine!!

Dyan said...

Apparently you've never been the one to slip and fall on campus! I had a couple good spills in my day! :) I probably shouldn't admit this, but one time Steph was up visiting and she slipped and fell and when I tried to help her I feel too and everytime we tried to get up we'd fall again...we were laughing so dang hard we literally both wet our pants!!
Anyway...it would be nice to have a week of snow before coming back to the sun! Hopefully the skies are in your favor!

nison (nic + allison) said...

That's exactly how I feel. In Klamath it's clear blue skies, sunshine and NO SNOW! What's Christmas without snow?!