
especially when i am leaving something i have grown to love so much.
I mean, I've always loved AZ. it's where my heart is.
but this summer has been different.
I have really "lived it up" this summer.
i don't think a day has gone by where i haven't enjoyed it at least a little bit.
and most the days i've enjoyed it alot.
i've loved my job.
i have learned something everyday.
i have met so many people with so many different stories.
my communication skills have improved because of it.
its made me realize even more that body and health is SO important.
i love my friends i have here.
they are always up to doing something, even if it's just chillin.
i have made some great friends and developed relationships with them
that i hope don't go away once i leave.
i enjoy being by the family.
there is always a party or something going on when the family is together.
I'm going to miss birthdays, baptisms, holidays, sister nights, and yummy food.
but i know family is always there with me wherever i go.
However,
I am excited to get to Logan.
I haven't seen some of my best friends for over 9 months!
That's a whole pregnancy people.
quite a long time.
I just know it's going to be a grand reunion when we reunite.
I'm looking forward to school, my house, the people, and fall weather.
So, like i said. I hate packing.
but it makes it easier to leave, when i LOVE the place i'm going.
4 comments:
excited to see your beautiful face back in cache county :)
xoxo, jamie
I'm going to miss you dearly. :( That said...it'll be fun to hear about your 'Logan' life. Promise you'll call often?????
yessss! can'twaittoseeyou
wear your seatbelt.
kthanks bai.
natalie,
thank you so much for coming to visit me on tuesday night!!
it was SO good to see you.
i love you and your entire family so much. it was also like having a bit of shauna there, too!! :)
you'll have a blast up at school this semester!!! HAVE FUN and keep me up-dated!!! :) :)
Post a Comment