Wednesday, August 11, 2010


Isn't she just gorgeous? I am honored to be friends with such a beautiful lady.
This is my friend Brooke. We met at USU our freshman year, at church.
We became immediate friends once we figured out we were both 6'0 tall.
Last time I saw brooke was April 2009. yes, that long ago.
We have talked, texted, skyped, and emailed often.
But nothing will be like a face to face conversation.
(especially because i don't have to look down)
I am lucky enough to be reunited with Brooke in 16 days.
She is taking off to Spain in Septemeber until December.
So i find myself SO lucky to be able to see her before then.

Brooke is one of those friends that once you have,
you NEVER want to get rid of.
she's basically just awesome.
I love Brooke Shoko and CAN'T wait to see her.
Hasta Ver Brooke.

2 comments:

Brooke Shoko said...

"hmmm i'll get on nat's blog and see if she's done any new posts."

you too-good sweetheart. this warmed my soul.
it has been too too long.

iCANNOTWAIT.
16 days can't come faster.
love you nat!!!!

Unknown said...

oh my! you two are adorable! i hope your "reunion" is fun!
xoxo, jamie