i might be a nerd. judge me for it.
i cannot wait, i repeat, CANNOT WAIT for....

2 weeks. La Jolla Showing.
With 2nd biggest HP fan. (you know who you are)
I feel like part of my life is coming to an end.
Is it bad I'm more sad for this to be over...than I was for High School to be over?
probably.
I better start practicing my spells the next two weeks.
Gotta fight off the Dark Lord.
4 comments:
Seriously...hopeless...you and the other dark one...you know who I mean...
hahahah....''the other dark one''. you guys are really going to see it in LJ? nice. you should dress up.
You muggles will just never understand! And for the record we're part of the DA, so we're not the dark ones!
Dress up? Too bad the mad eyes don't really fit in with this movie...(sniff, sniff)
I am just this sad too I almost don't want to see it because then it is all over and I will just start reading and watching all over for about the 1,000 time. ah sad!
Post a Comment