Last night I was invited to The Stadium of Fire.
My friends work sponsored it and had FIELD tickets.
I was 24 rows from the stage. (40 ft) Talk about awesome.
David Archuleta and Brad Paisley were the main performers.
Great talented guys.
(even I enjoyed Brad Paisley.. if you know me, thats saying a lot)
I was in good company.
Got to see one of my besties from Logan, Melissa.
Met and made new friends.
The firework display was WAY cool itself.
All done to music.
Starting with Katy Perry's- Fireworks (original huh?)
Continued for a good 20 minutes.
And ended with a bang.
*** i really wish that my video's would upload, but they will not.
oh well... you'll just have to ask me in person :)

2 comments:
Oh. My. Gosh. So fun! Love Brad Paisley!
so fun!! i wish that i could have gone. i heard that the fireworks were pretty awes.
Post a Comment