Monday, December 10, 2007

accepted to....

Well, tonight i got a letter saying that i was accepted to USU. :) (utah state- for those who don't know). It's in my top 3 in schools and i am so excited. Atleast i have somewhere to go, if i don't get accepted anywhere else. I could follw mom and dad's footsteps. hehe It's been a good night. I was just waiting to get it in the mail. So, thought i'd share my excitement with the rest of you!!! GO AGGIES!!

5 comments:

Shauna said...

congrats nat! thats awesome! that'd be fun if you went there..only a couple hours away from meeee! loves!

Sumo @ Sumo's Sweet Stuff said...

Congrats Nat! Woo hoo, go Aggies is right! I support you going there 100%! Way to go chica...

Dyan said...

Aggie ice cream anyone? yum! congrats nat!

Shauna said...

honestly, i will come visit you just for the ice cream...oh ya, and to see your smiling face. hehe.

Anonymous said...

Yeah Nat! Here's to many Aggie ice-creams and trips down the Logan River!