Sunday, December 30, 2007

it's the most wonderful time of the year!!! :)

I love this time of the year when we can play and not have to worry about anything but FUN!!! :) it's the best. So my christmas was great. It's just great to hang with the family and open gifts and eat lots of yummy food. Not much to say other than i'm having a great break. I've hung out with my friends lots, we went to the Temple lights last night, and we've watched the Gilmore Girls seasons, trips to Target and meeting cute boys! haha. playing Wii, its just been grand. Hope everyone else is having as much fun as i am. Happy New Year!!!

here's some pics of the break.


my first real winter coat for next year!!! :) yay. i love it. except i excahnged it for the black one... more practical for play.
kristin, quincy and I. sisterly love! how cute.
if you look in the back row you can see Kenny, Shauna, and I singing the Hallelujah Chorus at my choir concert. (gotta love Greg! ;D )
me, lexi, and shauna on Christmas eve.



jaztecs.

hot chocolate in the polar bear mugs tastes the best!

3 comments:

Dyan said...

How fun! Sounds like you're having a great break!

Anonymous said...

I can't believe Christmas is already over! I'm glad you've made the most of it! Fun times and hopefully more to come this week!

suzanne said...

I left a message on your mom's tele to wish you well last Friday! Heard the news it was changed! I'll be thinking about you! I'm sure everything will go great! Lots of love..........aunt z