Friday, December 7, 2007

oh my goodness..intensity!!!!

I am so pumped right now!!! We had a game tonight with the number 1 team in the state, i went into it thinking it would be a little rough, considering our record so far. The fame was amazing. we lost by ONE!!! it was 51-52. The #1 team in state... we are like not even ranked. well, now we might be, because we almost beat them.. it was the last 3.3 seconds. AH!!!! I wanted to win so bad. I want to play so bad. It was so hard to watch that incredible of a game and not even play. There better be a reason i hurt my knee, and i really hope i find out soon, becasue its so hard to not play. Well, it was amazing... ONE POINT.. oh man. Next time we'll get them!! Go AZTECS!!!!

3 comments:

Dani said...

So close! They would have surely won had you been in there playing! Well, I am tagging you with the Christmas tag. Enjoy! Check out my blog for the questions.

Shauna said...

They def would have won if you were there!!

jacque said...

bummer! wish we could watch you hoop it up!