over the weekend my best friend Kristin, and a couple other girls, Michele and Sarah that i became good friends with over the summer came up to Logan! Michele had a cousin in a play up here on campus, so we went to that. it was way funny, it was called Forever Plaid, it was just a small little stage, but i enjoyed it. Then after we went to dinner at Firehouse Pizzeria. It was delicious! :) Then we went back to my place for a while and they met my roomies and some of my good friends from up here. Then we went to Michele's grandma's house to spend the night. We stayed up talking and stuff for a bit, it was so fun to catch up on life! :) The next morning we had breakfast and they dropped me off at my place, and they were off on their way back to provo! it was a short trip but it was way fun! :)
they enjoyed the "cuddle corner" except you can't see the sign. :(
Kristin, Sarah, And Michele
Me and Kristin! i love her!
7 comments:
that's so fun Kristin and the others got to come up to Logan! I'm sure you just loved the visit. And I love your green shirt!
So fun that you got to see them!!! Looks like u guys had a good time!
I bet it was nice to have a familair face from home to hang with!
aww you guys are so cute! it sounds like you had a fun time too!
love.
So fun Nat!! I miss you and Kristin so much! I love her hair color. She looks good and I think you'll see her again this week!! YAY!! Give her a hug from me. BTW-Allison is bringing a package for you!! I'm glad you, Kristin, Michele, and Sarah were able to be together. Cute girls--you are!!! :-) Loves...
Forever Plaid is one of my favs. There is a partner show of all women called Beehive. FANTASTIC as well. And Summer used to work at Firehouse pizza. We claim it gives Fredricos a run for their money!
Isn't Forever Plaid great?! I saw it in Chicago when I was in high school and thought it was a riot! And firehouse pizza?! I could definitely go for some of that right now. What a fun time for you gals!
PS... you are gorgeous! You be careful with all those boys!
Post a Comment