whoo hooo Nat!
what's it they say on Hairpray...now you've tasted chocolate and you're never going back! haha:)
natalie you crack me up! those two guys are really cute too! did you get any numbers?? :)
Oh my gosh...you have officially turned into a crazy college girl. So funny. I want to come do it....oh wait, i have mono. lol.
i hate you that isnt fair!! he's so cute shooot nat haha :) -quincy
You should see Skye's face of right now! It is green like dad's gets. I think he is a bit protective of his little sister-in-law! :)
Go Nat! Nice work!
I remember true Aggie night..... funny memories! I am glad you are having a fun at Utah State....it's the best!
You are a true college girl!! I love it! Keep the fun stories coming! (and the cute boys...nice work)
So...what made the second kiss better than the first??? Maybe the size of lips was a better match? You crazy girl!!
So cute on both counts! I would always prefer chocolate.......
Post a Comment
11 comments:
whoo hooo Nat!
what's it they say on Hairpray...now you've tasted chocolate and you're never going back! haha:)
natalie you crack me up!
those two guys are really cute too! did you get any numbers?? :)
Oh my gosh...you have officially turned into a crazy college girl. So funny. I want to come do it....oh wait, i have mono. lol.
i hate you that isnt fair!! he's so cute shooot nat haha :) -quincy
You should see Skye's face of right now! It is green like dad's gets. I think he is a bit protective of his little sister-in-law! :)
Go Nat! Nice work!
I remember true Aggie night..... funny memories! I am glad you are having a fun at Utah State....it's the best!
You are a true college girl!! I love it! Keep the fun stories coming! (and the cute boys...nice work)
So...what made the second kiss better than the first??? Maybe the size of lips was a better match? You crazy girl!!
So cute on both counts! I would always prefer chocolate.......
Post a Comment