Friday, September 19, 2008

facial hair....

for some reason up here at USU everyone has facial hair! I think i notice it because I'm really just not used to it, but anyways, a little scruff on a really cute guy is SEXY! but the nasty guys (like the one below) just need to shave it and work on their appearance. the end.  

7 comments:

Shauna said...

Ha, so funny. it's probably to keep them warm during the cold months that are going to be here soon!! ah!

mom-jayne said...

NASTY!! Not a fan either.

KP said...

hahaha!! that is funny/way too bug of a mustache..gross!

KP said...

i meant to say way to "huge" lol.

Sharon said...

Yeah, that is pretty nasty. Like Shauna said, they must be gearing up for the cold winder ahead! Ben had a beard this summer while studying for the bar....and lets just say I like him better freshly shaven!

Dyan said...

i'm a fan of facial hair as long as the guy can pull it off alright!

jacque said...

I like a five-o-clock shadow on a guy but the all out facial hair is too much for me!