So this past week was spent in AZ. It was a way nice break from school. I caught up on sleep, saw a couple movies, hung with some old friends, ate thanksgiving dinner, and the best part was spending time with the family. Now i just have one week of real classes and next week finals. I'm sure it will go by quickly!
Alexa, Me, and Makenna
3 comments:
fun! glad you got to be home and have a nice thanksgiving break! 2 more weeks and we'll all be there! :)
Cute blue coat! I don't remember seeing that one. Yes, the break was great. Looking forward to another couple of weeks when all the craziness dies down....or just begins rather! :)
It was so fun to have you home. Can't believe you've come and gone. Seeing you next week is going to pull me through the next several days. Work hard for finals and do your best. Loves....
Post a Comment