my first semester at USU is finished a month from today!
i go home in 10 days for thanksgiving and cannot wait
i am very excited about exercise science. i love that stuff.
my fingernails are painted a bright coral/red. they are cute.
i've officially decided that there was a gene shortage passed along to guys between the ages of 18-25. This gene was a tall gene.
i think the average height of guys here is about 5'8-5'9. for real.
i'm not a fan of plain white tennis shoes with really light washed jeans.
i think I'm going to Michael's soon... exciting.
i have a biology lab final tomorrow, I'm a little nervous, but I'm so glad that the class will be over.
i got my hair colored yesterday. it's just more blonde. but very cute!
i'm going to Madison's institute class again with her tonight! should be really good.
christmas is quickly coming. I know what i getting almost everyone. there are a couple that i can't decide on.
dinner is soon. what should i make?
i love asian people. when i see them around campus it makes me happy, and miss Zhou.
i'm so excited for all my family. there is a lot of newness going on!
grey's anatomy.... love it!
life is good.
the end.
3 comments:
Strange... yet so very true
The gene shortage...haha...but sad too! The right tall one will come along. I saw on Lindsey's blog her brother (can't rememember his name) comes homes in a few months...hmmm, he's tall & cute!
I like asian people too. Just heard from Fish today.
For dinner, I'm making pumpkin chili. And I made pumpkin muffins this morning. Must be fall!
Hope your lab went well.
Can't wait to see you soon! Next month!
Love the random thoughts! Can't wait to see you in a few!
Post a Comment