Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Friday night I went down to Sandy, UT and stayed with my roommate Jen for conference weekend! All I can say about conference is WOW. Seriously, talk after talk after talk was just SO good. I couldn't believe it! I decided though that I must be growing up because I don't ever remember when I was younger being this impressed with conference. I'm sure it's always been this good, but I guess thats what happens when you grow up... You really begin to like and look forward to conference!  
between sessions on Saturday we went on a pretty hike!  
Me, Madison, and Jen at Conference Sunday Morning. 
afterwards we walked around Temple Square! 

1 comment:

mom-jayne said...

Looks like such a fun weekend!! I'm so glad you got to go to Jen's and then to Conference. I loved the weekend as well. Glad to see you wore your brace while hiking. Dr. M. would be proud. :) Loves...