I have studied countless hours for it.
I got my results this evening.
I am pleased.
I have a love/hate relationship with that class.
But now it's turning into more love than hate.
Which is good because I still have 5 1/2 week of it.
Oh physiology, it's taking over my life.
But it's ok.
Studying pays off.
One day I'll be fully grateful for it.
That day might come later than sooner.
But for now, I'm just pleased with my test results.
5 comments:
I totally understand what you mean. Physiology and pathophysiology were two of my favorite, but most challenging classes in college. They are fantastic! Good luck!
I loved my Physiology class. It was tough but I really liked it. Have fun and enjoy it!!
Yay for hard work paying off! There's nothing worse than studying your bootie off for a test to only bomb it!
well whatever grade you got it must have been good!! yay natalie! :)
remember to call me with up-dates on your college life! hehe
Good for you Natalie. I am so proud of how you are tackling that class. I would have given up early on...but not you!! Now...it's all paying off!
Way to go!!!
Post a Comment