I´m not in the jungle....
Tal and I woke up at 4:30 yesterday morning, bags were packed and we went to wait outside by the gate where the bus would pick us up. We waited for an hour (pretty custom in Peru) and then I finally decided to go call and see where they were. The told us that busses couldn´t go to the jungle because of the road. Landslides and such. So they told us most likely Monday we will go. Which was fine with us, monday isn´t that far away. However, we just talked with the Maximo office and they told us that we wouldn´t be going on Monday. Hopefully next Friday. ugh. We are both bummed, but I mean, it´s not really in our control so no need to waste our energy to be mad. We were both just SO ready to go! So, I am in Cusco for another week before I go to the jungle! Which isn´t a bad thing either, I really do love this place! I guess my ¨Tarzan¨ will just have to wait.
4 comments:
BUMMER for you guys!!! But I must say it might be a blessing so that you can get your housing settled before you leave. Then the jungle will even seem that much sweeter. (maybe)
i have been recently awarded the Happy 101 Blog Award and i am now awarding it to you! check my blog for rules and what to do!
NATALIE! TALIA! WE NEED TO SKYPE!
Post a Comment