Well, since the jungle didn´t work out, Tal and I decided to take a trip to the beach for a week. I mean, I can´t complain. The beach in place of the jungle. Not too shabby. I would still have loved to go to the jungle, but it´s not gonna work out that way unfortunetly. So, tonight at 8pm we are boarding our night bus, arriving the beach tomorrow morning between 8-9am I imagine. Sounds heavenly. Cannot wait. I can basically here the waves calling my name, the sand inbetweeen my toes, and the sun hitting my skin. Not too bad. The place we are going is called Mollendo, Peru. Heard it´s gorgeous and nice. Can´t wait to bask in the 80 degree weather all week long!
3 comments:
and we all thought you would be grunting your days out working in Peru! :) have soooo much fun!
JEALOUSY IS WITHIN ME
One word: jealous!
Post a Comment