A couple weekends ago, we took a bus to Tipon (Inkan ruins about 40 minutes from Cusco) with our house mates and Wendi. We passed our stop in Tipon and got kicked off and had to hitchhike a ride back to Tipon. It was hilarious! In Tipon we had our first experince with Cuy (guinea pig). Honestly, wasn´t that bad, tasted like chicken, but I don´t think I´d order at a resturant. but worth trying in Peru! Here are just a couple pictures from that! I wish I could post more, but it takes quite a while to upload. So you´ll just have to wait until I get home to see more!
Wednesday, March 24, 2010
So, this past week Tal and I headed to the beach. It was heavenly. We would wake up, go get some fruit from the farmers market for breakfast and veggies for lunch. Head out to the beach around 10 am, and sit there all day until around 4. Go in, shower, go get dinner, walk around the tiny town, watch the sunset, eat ice cream, watch TV, and do the very next thing the same day! here are just a few pics!



A couple weekends ago, we took a bus to Tipon (Inkan ruins about 40 minutes from Cusco) with our house mates and Wendi. We passed our stop in Tipon and got kicked off and had to hitchhike a ride back to Tipon. It was hilarious! In Tipon we had our first experince with Cuy (guinea pig). Honestly, wasn´t that bad, tasted like chicken, but I don´t think I´d order at a resturant. but worth trying in Peru! Here are just a couple pictures from that! I wish I could post more, but it takes quite a while to upload. So you´ll just have to wait until I get home to see more!

A couple weekends ago, we took a bus to Tipon (Inkan ruins about 40 minutes from Cusco) with our house mates and Wendi. We passed our stop in Tipon and got kicked off and had to hitchhike a ride back to Tipon. It was hilarious! In Tipon we had our first experince with Cuy (guinea pig). Honestly, wasn´t that bad, tasted like chicken, but I don´t think I´d order at a resturant. but worth trying in Peru! Here are just a couple pictures from that! I wish I could post more, but it takes quite a while to upload. So you´ll just have to wait until I get home to see more!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
I want to go to a beach so bad! Can't believe you hitchhiked!
is that sunset for real?! wow! and you seriously hitchhiked in Peru...Nat, did I not tell you to watch Taken before you left?! :)
You are a crazy girl to hitchhike....let alone in another country! Looks like you are getting a nice little LJ prep.
oh my gosh nat, the sky in your first picture is beyond gorgeous! Love checking up on you :)
Post a Comment