Monday, March 21, 2011

I've decided that I have a hard time staying in one place and one time.
It's a joke that I'll come to my roommates rooms and then leave after 5-10 minutes.
It's not at all that I don't enjoy the company.
it only because i need that fulfillment of making sure nothing else needs to be happening.

Along with this new realization, I've decided I enjoy change.
It's exciting, something new to chew one, and of course new opportunities.
there are a few things I don't like change with (halloween boxers, burts bees)
but one day, that'll be over. I'll move on.

Which brings me to the reason of this post.
Change is in the near future for me.
It's happening and I feel excited about it.
I am here to announce (to the 6 of you) that I am leaving Utah State University.
yes, shed a tear for me.
It's brought me up all these years of college and I have LOVED it.
everything about this school makes me smile.
but it's time for something new. something refreshing.
I am transferring to Brigham Young University.
I don't have a good reason other than, I need to and the change will be good.
I wish I had a program I got into or scholarship so people would understand.
but I simply tell them... I just need to go.

I am excited for this new chapter in my life!
who knows what it'll bring.
lets just hope for... good friends, good grades, and a little more sunshine :)

8 comments:

Dyan said...

and a little emery too! :) just kidding, kinda. well, i'm glad to be one of the 6 people to officially read this announcement. even though i already knew. regardless, i am so excited for you and the new adventures that will come with this big change. i like change too...and am really hoping i can be content with being in our new house for not just a couple years but for a loooonng time. yikes, kinda scares me. if ever you start feeling restless at BYU please come visit me at Raven! see you in a few!

. said...

the 10 degrees of warmth will honestly make a HUGE difference. You'll be truly missed.. but i also feel like you will be surrounded with very intelligent people like yourself. Ive always thought you were SO intelligent, and BYU has smart people.

Bollywood workouts, and the miracle of life.. if you want to do that next year then you best come to logan and break it down with us.

Kayde said...

WHA?!
kidding I already knew this but it still makes me awfully sad and I hope that even though I will be married you will come and visit please oh please and we can have girls nights and rock out!
& its true you do only stay in any room for like 5 minutes but I think I have the same problem. Love you Nat! you will be great at BYU

Dani said...

Go mighty cougars!! You are going to love BYU... yes, I might be kind of biased, but still. :)

mom-jayne said...

Good for you, Nat...it does seem right. You'll always have a part of you that will be an Aggie--right? Loves...

Sara Turner said...

Natalie! I'm so excited!!!! (Julie and I both) Yay Yay Yay! Love you!

KP said...

natalie, congrats on going to byu! that will be a good change.
ps i cant wait to see you!

Cassidy said...

Natalie! That is wonderful!! I agree with change! You go girl!