Monday, March 14, 2011

Spring Break has come and gone.
It was seriously SO wonderful.
I loved every second.
LOTS of memories were made, vitamin-D was soaked up, and food was tasty.

We began staying the night in Vegas with my roommate Lori.

madison and I

waiting for our table at BJ's

on the strip, honoring the chinese.

yes, we yelled this on the strip. it's a joke between some friends.

Next up was AZ:

yes, i'm classy. fix the car with duct tape.

finally met baby jayda!

ate at a yummy sandwich place on mill.

toesy's were painted.

after we left AZ we went back to vegas and then made a stop in Provo.

saw my besties at Cafe Rio.


now I'm back in Logan. a rainy day here.... someone send me sun! please!

another thing is... my sister gets back NEXT WEEK from Paraguay.

who would have ever thought she'd be posing with a frog???
I can honestly say her mission went by SO fast. i remember dropping her off
like it was 5 months ago.
I am so proud of the mission she's served.
it's really been a blessing for me to have someone out in the field.
and it has brought us closer than i ever thought it would.
so please, the next 10 days better go by quickly.
come home already Shauna. I miss you!

3 comments:

Madison Beyers said...

ahhhhhh yeah buddy. hit me up if you's a gangsta!!!


Best. Week. Evs.

Kayde said...

Thats so soon Nat yay I am happy for you!

mom-jayne said...

Well...now we're already down to 7 days!!!! WOW!!! I'm kinda nervous. Love your AZ post...I miss you guys. I liked having girls in the house again!! Trying to send you some sun...if it doesn't work, then you'll just have to wait until you are here again...oh yeah...6 days!!! See you then...I'll order up some good rays!! Loves...