Thursday, March 31, 2011

today logan is pleasant.
it's sunny, and relatively warm.
I woke up, went on a nice morning jog, and was not once cold.
most people can't say that about Logan.

anyways, while walking to and from campus I saw many motorcycles.
and the question has come to my head,

WHAT IS IT ABOUT GUYS AND MOTORCYCLES?

can anyone really answer this question?

is it the power they feel operating such a heavy machine?
the "title" of telling people they have a motorcycle?
the fact that they are extremely dangerous and makes them feel tough?
how girls can feel their "washboard abs" while giving them rides?
the breeze they have blowing through their hair on a nice warm day?
the noise that'll make them go deaf by the age 42?
is it really just an "ego" booster?

I just don't get it.
any thoughts?

3 comments:

Nikki said...

I'm not sure why guys are so into motorcycles, but I can say it's a lot of fun riding on the back of one! That being said, I am glad Sam does not have one. Too scary and dangerous.

Madi said...

I don't know what it is with guys and bikes but i do know that once you go on a motorcycle ride all through new york getting to see time square at night and riding over the the brooklyn bridge with a really attractive boy, you won't care what the reason is. Promise.

Brooke Shoko said...

bahahahahahahahaha.
no thoughts, no theories.
nonetheless i love this post.